(Junior) Broker Money Markets (French) | AFS Interest
Do you have a commercial mindset? Are you able to sell to new and existing clients? Do you have untamable energy and are you a quick learner? Well then; this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
About our organisation:
Our AFS Interest department (part of AFS Group) is expanding because of growth of our business opportunities. At the moment we have more than 160 employees working for AFS Group. We are continuing to grow our presence in this dynamic and fast-paced market. Our AFS interest department consists of 45 ambitious and highly motivated brokers who are always finding ways to improve services and close deals for their clients. This client base consists of a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over the world.
AFS Interest is active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Swaps)
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
In this role you will be focusing on:
- Help to execute existing client flow. Quote, match, and close transactions
- Post-trade data collection and analysis
- Identify clients’ needs and pro-actively act to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction.
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities within AFS Group departments
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop new ones.
- Understand present Macro and Legal environment to enhance client’s opportunities.
- Your focus will be on (native) French speaking clients in Europe.
What we Expect
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions
- A creative team player with excellent social, sales and communication skills
- You are confident and not afraid to (cold) call (potential) clients Accurate, excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or similar level
- Native in French and Fluent in English
- You are full of ambition, drive, and passion to succeed as a broker
What we offer:
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive remuneration
- The most interesting working place in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Inhouse & external education opportunities and 27 paid holidays per calendar year
- Your own lease bike (van Moof) or Train Business travel card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness, lunch facilities, discounts on health insurance
- A variety of activities with the team
- Friday afternoon drinks and an exuberant end-of-the-year party
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this highly motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please submit your application via the application form. For more information about the procedure please feel free to contact Recruitment at email@example.com or +31 (0)20 570 72 56.
1st round: Digital call with our Recruiter
2nd round: Job interview with at least two of our colleagues from the team and assessment
3rd round: Job interview with at least two more colleagues and the head of AFS Interest
Job offer: When all interviews have been completed satisfactorily (for both parties), a job offer will follow.